3.28.2008

Level 88 - 91

I'm not going to go into too much detail of where I grinded and all that jazz. I was in the mines, and well, it's not really a good idea to go there now. So many aggros, so much money, etc etc.

Plus, you fight with people over mobs. I would redirect you here to tbuk's guide for suggestions on where to train. I would suggest shu's right around here.

These will be some of the 3 hardest levels of your ele's life. Especially 89 to 90.

I use blessings, so I don't lose exp/delevel.

While grinding from 89 to 90, I saw my blessing count go down by 44.

I'm not saying this to scare you. I went to the mines knowing that I was going to die. A lot. In that kind of place, it's not hard to die.

It is well worth it when you get 90+.

Does this mean that you are going to die a lot when you get to this point? Probably not.

It will be a slow grind though.

Just make it through.

Just keep at it.

No comments: