10.13.2007

The Early 60s

I learned that Green sets were the way to go early on - they were coveted, and really, really, REALLY expensive.

That's why I got the full Anoos set - hey, it was cheap for some reason, so yeah.

Big mistake.

I also had a full +3 NPC Elementor set. The difference was immediate in PvP. Dueling against the same person, I died with the Anoos on, and lived with the Elementor set on. So big tip - screw the other sets, get your NPC set; great defense right there.

Forget the smanshy, fancy 45 sets - Elementor set is all you need. Smack a wind +3 on it, and you're good to go.

Anyways, you're going to love playing around with your new skills. For now, you can max out Void and forget the rest. Head over to cranes, and start smashing them. It's slow, but every elementor goes through it. People will stare at your damage in awe, and you'll be proud of
your character.

On another note, Rudy left this comment (<3):

But about the 5x part, 60-65 isnt too good either. I got through that by spamming lv20 Wind Cutter on Cranes. Faster cast-time and 20-40 less damage than lv10 Void. Definitely a tip you should add for upcoming Eles =D

I'd have to agree. 60-65 isn't nearly as bad as 5x, but it's still pretty slow. I never knew about the wind cutter (mine was at a minimum level back then) idea, but that's definitely something you can take into account. :3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed. Funny thing about 62 sets is that theyre relatively cheap. What I did is buy like 5 62 suits, a bunch of Moonstones(PD10s) and pierced them without Gprotects.

One of my suits got to 0/3, another to 0/2. Suits are usually cheaper than Gpros so you're saving major cash. I mean, 12m total spending for a 0/3 and a 0/2 suit.

You'd buy 2 Gpros for that and not reach that status.