10.10.2007

The Mage Days

Well, seeing as I knew next to nothing about elementors (and there was nary any information on them), I didn't have much help.

I faintly remember reading somewhere about elementors... If you're doing too little damage, add INT. Dying too much? Add STA.

And so I did.

Basically, I fought mobs 8-11 levels above me. The 5x's were torture. Slow leveling. Just spam your way through refreshers and star candies, and pray that you make it through. I know I spent an inordinate time at drillers; volts hit a bit too hard, and any thing below didn't give enough exp.

When I hit 60, all I could think of was relief.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking smooth. I like where this is going. But about the 5x part, 60-65 isnt too good either. I got through that by spamming lv20 Wind Cutter on Cranes. Faster cast-time and 20-40 less damage than lv10 Void. Definitely a tip you should add for upcoming Eles =D

-Rudy
(Divider on Glaphan)